- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Crowd Rising is a multi-level marketing company that does direct peer-to-peer funding, and for this, they use a term Donation.
Moreover, they offer people to earn money by donating money to someone else. So in return, you can earn more.
If you are thinking to join the Crowd Rising MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Crowd Rising and tell you about their compensation plan, product and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Crowd Rising – Crowd Rising Review
The company operates on the domain crowdrising.net. Moreover, Crowdrising domain was registered in March 2016 by Gerhard Rempel with an address of Canada.
However, the company website has no information about who is the owner of the company and who is running. But as Gerhard is the owner of the domain so we can assume that he is also the owner of the company.
Furthermore, Gerhard has some past experience in MLM. He was the co-owner of Belizers which was collapsed. He was also the admin of Fast Perpetual Cash Cyclone which was also collapsed.
The company try to tell you that you are donating your money to someone who needs money but actually you are passing your money to the strangers.
When you pass money to the stranger in return, you will also get money from other strangers. This is how the company operates.
Furthermore, if you want to increase the money you get, then you need to increase the money you donate. As long as recruitment continues you will earn money.
But when it stops, you will not get anything. It is a typical pyramid scheme, and it is very risky to invest money in it.
Moreover, in various countries, these type of cash gifting schemes are illegal, so there are chances that you can lose your money. The company tries to hide there scheme by using a word like donation, which is a bad thing because they are trying to mislead their users and the government.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
Crowd Rising Products
Crowd Rising doesn’t have any retailable product or service that an affiliate can market to the retail customer or new affiliates.
So the affiliate can only market the Crowd Rising opportunity itself to earn money.
Crowd Rising Compensation Plan
The company compensation plan is based on the 5X10 matrix in which affiliate purchases a position of $20.
In 5X10 matrix, one affiliate is present at the top, and five are below it which form the level 1. Similarly, five-five more affiliate are present below the above five affiliates, which form level 2.
So at level 2, there are a total of 25 positions. In the same way, it goes so on up to 10 levels and 12,207,030 positions.
Moreover, each position in the matrix is filled when an affiliate signs up on Crowd Rising and purchase position in the matrix by paying $20.
Crowd Rising gifts the fund between the affiliates within the matrix. Moreover, an affiliate can start by gifting $20 to the affiliates who recruit them.
By doing this, they will qualify to receive $20 from the five other newly recruited affiliates. Once the first level of the matrix is full, the affiliate needs to pay $40 to the affiliate who recruit them.
The company compensation plan describes all ten level of the matrix along with their qualification criteria which are as follows:
Crowd Rising Levels
- Level 1: To qualify for level 1, the affiliate needs to gift $20 to their upline. Moreover, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $20 from five other affiliates.
- Level 2: To qualify for level 2, the affiliate needs to gift $40 to their upline. By doing this, the affiliate can receive $40 from 25 other affiliates.
- Level 3: To qualify for level 3, the affiliate needs to gift $60 to their upline. Furthermore, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $60 from 125 other affiliates.
- Level 4: To qualify for level 4, the affiliate needs to gift $100 to their upline. Moreover, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $100 from 625 other affiliates.
- Level 5: To qualify for level 5, the affiliate needs to gift $200 to their upline. Moreover, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $200 from 3125 other affiliates.
- Level 6: To qualify for level 6, the affiliate needs to gift $300 to their upline. By doing this, the affiliate can receive $300 from 15,625 other affiliates.
- Level 7: To qualify for level 7, the affiliate needs to gift $400 to their upline. By doing this, the affiliate can receive $400 from 78,125 other affiliates.
- Level 8: To qualify for level 8, the affiliate needs to gift $500 to their upline. Also, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $500 from 390,625 other affiliates.
- Level 9: To qualify for level 9, the affiliate needs to gift $700 to their upline. Moreover, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $700 from 1,953,125 other affiliates.
- Level 10: To qualify for level 10, the affiliate needs to gift $990 to their upline. Also, by doing this, the affiliate can receive $990 from 9,765,625 other affiliates.
Pros and Cons of Crowd Rising
- Crowd Rising provides 48 hours free trial.
- With Crowd Rising, you can make some money.
- They use unethical ways for running their company.
- Crow Rising uses the wrong marketing approach. They try to mislead people by using the term donation.
- It is a cash gifting scheme which cannon provide long term financial situations.
- There is no guarantee that you can earn money with Crowd Rising.
Final Verdict about Crowd Rising
Now reading this article till now you might have a question whether Crowd Rising is a scam or not. So the answer to this question is quite tricky.
It depends on how you see the pyramid scheme. If the pyramid scheme is a scam for you, then Crowd Rising is a scam for you.
In my opinion, Crowd Rising is obviously not a scam company. But there are a lot of problems with the company like their system with which it is challenging to earn money.
They use the word donation to fool the people and hide their real pyramid scheme, but there is nothing like that. All they are doing is running a Ponzi scheme.
Moreover, they cannot even clear that who is the owner of the company and who is running. How anyone can invest their money in the company if they don’t know who they are handing their hard-earned money.
Although It is a legit company, I will not recommend you to join the Crowd Rising MLM opportunity.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of Crowd Rising helpful, and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.