- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Damsel In Defense is a Network Marketing company that offers a wide range of products for women to defend themself.
There are a lot of MLM companies, but Damsel In Defense comes with the unique concept of women empowerment and safety which sets them apart from other MLM companies. However, their uniqueness doesn’t guarantee that you can earn money with their MLM scheme.
So if you are thinking of joining the Damsel in Defense MLM opportunity then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Damsel in Defense and tell you about the company product, compensation plan, and everything else you should know about the company.
About Damsel In Defense – Damsel In Defense Review
Damsel In Defense is an MLM company that operates on domain damselindefense.net. Moreover, the company was launched in 2011.
Damsel In Defense comes in the market with the aim to equip, empower & educate women to provide themself by using their products.
The company was own and run by the two entrepreneurial women Mindy Lin and Bethany Hughes. In 2014 they combined their marketing skill and creativity with the business knowledge of Bob Hipple. Bob Hipple is their long time consultant and later on become the CEO of the company.
Bob has years of experience in the MLM industry, and he is one of the reasons behind the company success.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
Damsel In Defense Products
The company operates in the personal protection niche, primarily focusing on women products. So they have listed a wide range of product on their website. Below we provide information regarding the product present on the Damsel In Defense website.
- Hard ‘lil Hand: It is a handheld striking tool that costs $25.
- Sock it to me: It is another handheld striking tool, but it is of keychain size. Moreover, the price of this is $10.
- Door Alarm: 120db door alarm that costs $15.
- Holla Hers: It is a high pitched alarm along with the Led Light, and it also costs $15.
- Holla His: It is similar to the above product, but it is for men. The price is the same at $15.
- Wristle bracelet: It is a whistle bracelet that costs $10.
- Take it and Leave it: It is a pepper spray twin packs which cost $25.
- Perfect Pepper: It is also a pepper spray but with the disable pin. Moreover, the price of this is $20.
- Hardcore Pepper: It is again a pepper spray of keychain-sized that costs $10.
- Gotcha Stun Gun: It is a stun gun that looks like a camera or USB. Moreover, it comes with an alarm and an LED flashlight. The price of this is $95.
- Get a Grip: It is a handheld stun gun with LED flashlight that costs $65.
- Striking Distance: It is a 12-inch striking baton which costs $60.
- Pack a Punch: It is again a stun gun with a led flashlight. Furthermore, it costs $50.
- Digital Defense: It is digital protection that sells by using a subscription-based model. The price of this is $29.95 per month for individual users and $59.95 per month for the family plan.
Damsel In Defense Compensation Plan
Damsel In Defense pay the retail commission to its affiliates on selling their products to the retail customers.
Moreover, they also pay the residual commission to its affiliates by using the uni-level compensation structure.
Damsel In Defense Affiliate Ranks
The Damsel In Defense compensation plan totally consist of 9 affiliate ranks along with their qualification criteria which we have discussed below
Below PV stands for personal volume which total volume generated by an affiliate own purchase or through retail customer orders. Moreover, TV stands for Team Volume and GV stand for the Group Volume.
- Recruit: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should only sign up on Damsel In Defense.
- Protege: To qualify for this rank an affiliate need to generate $1000 in accumulated PV
- Junior Mentor: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $150 PV per month. Moreover, they need to recruit at least one affiliate.
- Mentor: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Moreover, they need to recruit at least one affiliate that has a monthly downline volume of $2000 GV.
- Senior Mentor: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Apart from this, they need to recruit at least two affiliates that have a monthly downline volume of $4000 GV.
- Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Also, they need to recruit at least 4 affiliates that have a downline of $7500 TV per month.
- Crystal Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Furthermore, they need to recruit at least 4 affiliates that have a downline of $7500 TV and $15,000 GV per month.
- Pearl Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Also, they need to recruit at least 4 affiliates that have a downline of $7500 TV and $30,000 GV per month.
- Diamond Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate should generate $500 PV per month. Moreover, they need to recruit at least 4 affiliates that have a downline of $7500 TV and $75,000 GV per month.
The company uses the uni-level structure to pay the residual commission to the affiliates. In a uni-level structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it which forms the level 1.
Similarly, three – three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which forms the level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
The earning potential of the affiliate depends on their ranks which is as follows:
- Junior Mentor: On this rank, the affiliates earn 4% on level 1.
- Mentor: On this rank, the affiliates earn 4% on level 1 and 3% on level 2.
- Senior Mentor: On this rank, the affiliate earns 4% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3.
- Director or higher: On this rank, the affiliate earns 4% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4.
Team Bonus and Generation Bonus
Team Bonus is a bonus that the company pays to the affiliate’s entire unilevel team. The percentage of team bonus an affiliate earns depend on their ranks which are as follows.
- Director: 2%
- Crystal Director: 3%
- Pearl Director: 4%
- Diamond Director: 5%
Apart from this, the company also pay the generation bonus to their affiliates by using the uni-level compensation structure that they use for paying the residual commissions.
Final Verdict about Damsel In Defense
Damsel In Defense is quite an unobvious MLM company that runs on a unique idea of women empowerment and safety.
If you have read this article till now, then you might have a question whether they are doing a scam or not. The answer to your question is quite tricky. It depends on how you define the fraud.
If you go with facts, then you will see the Damsel In Defense have A+ BBB rating which clearly states that it is not a scam company. They provide affiliates with a legit opportunity to earn money.
Although they provide you with a genuine opportunity to earn money, I will not recommend you to join their MLM opportunity.
Instead of this you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of Damsel In Defense helpful and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.