- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Got Backup is a multi-level marketing company that provides a cloud-based data backup service. Their service will allow you to back up unlimited amounts of your photos, videos, and files from five computers.
The company was more than seven years old, and it operates on domain gotbackup.com. If you are thinking to join the company MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Got Backup and tell you about their compensation plan, product, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Got Backup: Got Backup Review
The owner of the company is Joel Therien, who is a businessman. He is also the owner of the company Global Virtual Opportunities.
Global Virtual Opportunites came in the market in 2009. At that time they launch their HostThenProfit MLM opportunity which did not become much successful until 2011.
Later on, after a few months, he comes with another MLM opportunity 7 Minute Workout. It is a fitness-based MLM product that offers by the Global Virtual Opportunities.
In 2013 Global Virtual Opportunities comes with another MLM opportunity Pure Leverage. Pure Leverage is a rebranded version of the Global Virtual Opportunities marketing tool and blogging platform. For Pure Leverage, the company uses the 100% commission compensation plan.
The Pure Leverage website is active till now, but their traffic statistics are declining rapidly from the past few years. So by seeing all this, we can conclude Joel Therien is not new in the MLM industry.
If you really want to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
Got Backup Products
As the company name clearly shows that they offer the cloud-based backup service. There are three packages that Got backup offer which is as follows:
- Personal Backup: This plan costs $7.99 per month and provides unlimited backup service for one device.
- Family Plan: This package costs $12.99 per month. Moreover, with this package, the company provide unlimited backup service for five devices.
- Backup and Share: This plan costs $11.99 per month. With this package, the company provides unlimited backup service for one device. Apart from this, the company also offer 500 GB of data syncing with other devices.
Moreover, the fees of packages get reduced if the users go with the 12 months or we can say 1-year plan. The company service doesn’t available at the retail level. Even in most of the advertisement company mainly seems to target the affiliates.
They are pushing their affiliate scheme more instead of their service, which is not a good thing, in my opinion.
Got Backup Compensation Plan
Now we will discuss one of the essential parts of this article, and that is the company compensation plan. The company uses the unilevel compensation structure to pay to its affiliates.
In a uni-level compensation structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three affiliates are present below it which forms the level 1. Similarly, three more affiliates are present below the above each affiliate which form level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
If any level 1 affiliate recruits a new affiliate, then that affiliate got a position in level 2. Similarly if a level 2 affiliate recruiter a new affiliate then the new affiliate got a position in level 3.
The company pays its affiliate a percentage of earning generated by the affiliate uni-level team. The company pays at a rate of 50% scale upwards.
Unilevel Compensation Working Structure
Let me explain to you more about their 50% scheme. Consider a 4 level deep unilevel structure. Now the affiliate on level 4 earns the $100 commission. As level 4 doesn’t have any downline so there will be no matching bonus commission.
Level 3 affiliates earn the $500 sales commission, but their total commission will be $500 plus a match of 50% of level 4 affiliates $100. So level 3 affiliate totally earn the $550.
If level 2 affiliate earns the $300 sales commission, then their total commission will be $300 plus 50% of $550, which is the level 3 commission. So at level 2, the affiliate earns a total commission of $575.
Similarly, if the level 1 affiliate earns the commission of $100 on sales, then that affiliate total commission will be $100 plus 50% of $575, which is the level 2 earning. So the level 1 affiliate total commission will be $387.
Now assume that the top-level affiliate earns a sale commission of $200. So the top-level affiliate total commission will be $200 plus 50% of level 1 commission $387.
100% Commission Payout
Currently, the company didn’t give any information regarding how much the affiliate can earn when they sell each backup plan. The company compensation plan also describes the 100% commission payout.
Now, this thing suggests that the fee charged for backup plans is paid out totally. If you are good at recruiting members and generating sales, then their compensation plan is quite powerful for you to earn money.
But if you are a newbie in the MLM industry, then it will be difficult for you to make money with their MLM opportunity.
Pros and Cons of Got Backup
- Totally zero inventory or overhead.
- Great for people who want to start an online business.
- Good software at a competitive price.
- The company promote their service, but the actual money is made from commissions and not from selling the product to others. So heavy recruitment is there.
- Their products are good but still company focus on promoting their affiliate program instead of promoting their products.
- The company training program revolves around sales pitches instead of teaching their members how to sell the company service.
- Affiliate cannot promote reselling, which in my opinion, is a bad thing for every affiliate. Moreover, some members complaining that they cannot even create a website for promoting the products.
- Once you signup for the company affiliate, you become a customer, not a partner of the company.
Final Verdict about Got Backup
Got Backup is quite a legit MLM company with a decent cloud backup service. However, the price of their service is quite higher than some good cloud backup companies.
The hike in their price is quite obvious because the company also need to pay commission to their affiliates. The company mainly focus on their MLM scheme for generating customer due to which it seems that the company doesn’t believe in their product much.
If you are good at influencing people and selling them the company service, then you can earn money with their MLM scheme.
Overall I would recommend you instead of joining Got Backup MLM opportunity. You can give a try to Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These companies will provide you good return on your investment.
I hope my this review of Got Backup is helpful for you and it gives you detailed information about the company.