- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Travelor is a multi-level marketing company that works in the Travelling niche. They sell travel-related service like hotel bookings, flight booking, full travel packages etc.
Moreover, they offer their affiliates an opportunity to earn commission by selling their travel-related deals and service to the retail customers or by recruiting new affiliates.
If you are thinking to join the Travelor MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Travelor and tell you about their products, compensation plan, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Travelor – Travelor Review
On their website, the company claims that they provide the most affordable vacations at the lowest prices, and they have access to the 300,000 hotels worldwide.
The company operates on the domain travelor.com. Moreover, the domain was registered in May 2015 by Yossi Cohen with the.
However, the company website has no information about who is the owner of the company. But as Yossi is the owner of the domain, we can know that he is also the owner of the company.
Furthermore, the address of the company and the address provided during registration of the domain is the same, which also proves that Yossi is the owner of the Travelor.
By doing further research, we get to know that in his Facebook profile also, he states himself as the owner and the CEO of the company.
In his Facebook, he also mentions that he is also the CEO and the owner of MBK, which is a web-development company.
However, we didn’t find out whether he has any past MLM experience or not. So it seems Travelor was his first MLM venture.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
The company works in the travel niche. So they have their own free travel booking engine that provides people with discounts from third party vendors.
However, there was no information that who provides the Travelor with the discounted price that they offer on their website.
Travelor Compensation Plan
The company compensation pays the affiliate commission when a new travel is booked by their referral.
Moreover, the company uses the uni-level structure to pay the commission to the affiliates for recruiting new affiliates.
The company give 50% retail commission to the affiliates. However, this 50% commission is paid by the vendor and not the total amount spent on travel by the customer.
They also pay the $150 commission on recruiting every affiliate. Apart from this, they also pay $480 bonus when any affiliate successfully recruits four affiliates within a month.
Travelor compensation plan total consists of 8 affiliate ranks along with their qualification criteria. Below we have discussed all the affiliate ranks in detail.
- Member: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to pay $1500 and sign up on the Travelor website.
- Senior Member: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to pay $150 monthly. Moreover, they need to recruit and maintain four affiliates that have a total downline of ten affiliates.
- Silver: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least one senior member in their downline.
- Gold: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least two senior members in their downline.
- Platinum: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least 4, senior members, in their downline.
- Diamond: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least seven senior members in their downline.
- Black Diamond: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least ten senior members in their downline.
- Blue Diamond: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to maintain at least 15 senior members in their downline.
The company uses the uni-level structure to pay residual commission to the affiliates. In a uni-level compensation structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three affiliates are below it, which forms level 1.
Similarly, three-three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which form level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
The earning of an affiliate depend on their ranks which are as follows.
- Silver: On silver rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2.
- Gold: On gold rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2 and level 3.
- Platinum: On platinum rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2 to level 4.
- Diamond: On diamond rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2 to level 5.
- Black Diamond: On black diamond rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2 to level 6.
- Blue Diamond: On blue diamond rank, the affiliate earns $45 for recruiting every affiliate on level 2 to level 7.
The company pay their affiliates a 50% share of commissions paid to them by travel vendors. Travelor’s share of travel commissions is approximately 50%.
The profit-sharing bonus that an affiliate earns is as follows:
- 50% bonus is provided among all Travelor affiliates.
- 5% additional bonus is for silver and other high-rank affiliates.
- 5% additional bonus is for gold and other high-rank affiliates.
- An additional 5% bonus is for platinum and other high-rank affiliates.
- 5% additional bonus is for diamond and other high-rank affiliates.
- 2% additional bonus is for black diamond and other high-rank affiliates.
- 2% additional bonus is for blue diamond and other high-rank affiliates.
- 1% bonus is for Travelor’s first 1000 affiliates.
However, the company doesn’t provide information on how affiliates have so far signed up.
Final Verdict about Travelor
Now by reading this article till now, you might have a question whether Travelor is a scam or not. So the answer to your question depends on you.
If you consider a pyramid scheme as a scam, then it is a scam for you. In my opinion, it is not a scam company, and travel enthusiast can think of joining this company.
However, this doesn’t mean that you can earn money with their MLM scheme. There are a lot of drawbacks in the company.
They charge $1500 while signing up for some SEO course and $150 monthly. In my view, both of these charges are very strange, especially for a company that works in the travel niche.
Although it is a legit company, I would not recommend you to join their MLM opportunity because it is very risky to invest your money in Travelor.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of Travelor helpful, and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.